2nd S. Gurcharan Singh Tulsi International Legal Research Paper Writing Competition, 2016
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab is going to organize the 2nd S. Gurcharan Singh Tulsi International Legal Research Paper Writing Competition, 2016 which is sponsored by Mr. KTS Tulsi Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India & Member, Rajya Sabha New Delhi.
THEME: “HATE SPEECHES Where to draw the line… “
Eligibility: The Competition is open to all the bonafide students enrolled in any full-time undergraduate or postgraduate law Programme of any recognized Law College, Institution or University in India or abroad.
- Best Research Paper- INR 15,000/-
- Second Best Research Paper- INR 10,000/-
- Third Best Research Paper- INR 5,000/-
The name of the winner will be displayed on the RGNUL website. Certificate of Participation will be awarded to all participants.
- In the competition, co-authorship is permitted. However, the co-author has to register separately
- No individual will be the author of more than one Paper.
- Only original Papers will be considered for the Competition.
- The Paper should not contain any Identification Mark of any sort.
- Registration Form and Declaration Form are to be sent along with the Paper.
- The Research Paper should include an abstract not exceeding 500 words mentioning the title and the keywords.
- The Research Paper can be sent in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format. (Strictly not in .pdf).
- The prescribed word limit for the Research Paper should be 3000-5000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- The Research Paper should be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 with line spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10 and line spacing of 1.
- Footnotes must preferably conform to the Bluebook system of citation (19th edition) or any other uniform citation system.
SUBMISSION DETAILS: The participant should E-mail the following attachments: Cover Page, Research Paper, Registration Form and Declaration Form at [email protected] .
Last date for submission of Papers: 22nd July 2016
Click here to download the brochure.
Click here to download the registration form.