2nd World Conference On Clinical Legal Education, Legal Aid And Human Rights, 2018
2nd World Conference On Clinical Legal Education, Legal Aid And Human Rights, 2018 is organised by Knowledge Steez as the World Conference on Clinical Legal Education, Legal Aid and Human Rights 2018 is an attempt to discuss various ways in which social justice can be provided to the people around the globe through Clinical Legal Education and Legal Aid.
Date: 16th December 2018
Venue: New Delhi, India
Who can apply?
- Law Students, Academicians, Lawyers and those associated with NGOs are eligible to apply. Students and Academicians from social sciences, managements and from other disciplines are also eligible.
Kindly note that the above list is not inclusive and session proposals on any title related to Human Rights can be submitted.
- Clinical Legal Education: Opportunities and Challenges
- Approach towards Justice Education
- The role of Legal Aid Cells and Law Clinics in bridging the gap between theory and Practice
- Role of Clinical Legal Education in improving Access to Justice
- Role of Clinical Legal Education in Catering to need of society
- Impact of Globalization on Clinical Legal Education
- Role of the Bar and Bench in the Development of Clinical Legal Education in India
- Street Law and its development in Asia
- Initiatives and Innovation in Clinical Legal Education
- Working of Legal Aid Clinics and discussing Measures for effective functioning of the Legal Aid Clinics
- Use of new technologies in Teaching Law
- Use of Clinical Legal Education Pedagogy in Law Teaching
- Challenges to Clinical Legal Education in Europe and America
- Challenges to Clinical Legal Education in Asia and Africa
- Challenges to Clinical Legal Education in developed and developing countries
- Role of Social Media in legal awareness
- Human Rights of Women and Children
- Right to Abortion: Issues and Challenges
- Marital rape
- Child Labor, Child Sexual Abuse
- Human rights of Sex Workers
- Human Rights of Transgender Community
- Status of Indigenous People, Racial Discrimination The Minorities and Human Rights
- Human Rights of Manual Scavengers
- Human Trafficking
- Conflict between IPR and Human Rights
- Human Rights of Migrant Workers
- Human Rights of Aged and Disabled
- Role of NGOs in advocacy for Human Rights The Right to Privacy and Human Rights
- International Humanitarian Law: Contemporary challenges
- Refugee Crisis: Issues and Challenges
- Environmental Rights
- Interface between Human Rights, Environment and Development
- Word Limit for the Session Proposal: 400-500 words.
- Word Limit for the Session Proposal: 4000-6000 words.
- Kindly mention the title of the session proposal along with details of co-author (if any).
- Kindly mention complete details of both the authors (i.e. Name, Institute name, Designation, Email ID etc.).
- Submit soft copy at the email address: email@example.com
- Last Date for submission of Session Proposal: 20th October 2018
- Last Date for registration and payment of fee: 30th October 2018
- Last date for registration and Submission of session proposal for
- International delegates: 10 October 2018
For Brochure click here
For Waiver Form click here