35 Munsiff-Magistrate Vacancies at Kerala Judicial Service
Kerala Judicial Service invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Munsiff-Magistrate.
No of Post: 35
Pay Scale: Rs 27700 – 44770
- He/She shall be a citizen of India.
- He/She shall be holder of a degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate.
- He/She shall not have completed 35 years of age on the first day of January, 2016.
- He/She shall be of good character.
- He/She shall be of sound health having no bodily infirmities, which renders him/trer unfit for appointment.
Recruitment by Transfer: No officer in service shall be eligible for appointment as Munsiff-Magistrate by transfer, unless he is a holder of a degree in law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an advocate and is an approved probationer in any one or more of the feeder categories enumerated in the notification.
How to Apply: All the applications are submitted online. Click here to apply.
- Date of commencement of Step-I and Step-II process : 25/02/2016
- The date of closure of Step-I process: 25/03/2016
- The last date for remittance of application fee: 30/03/2016 tilt 4.00 p.m
- Date of closure of Step-II process: 04/04/2016
Click here for official notification.