3rd Annual INBA India Privacy Summit 2017
The Indian National Bar Association ("INBA") has been in the quest to create an impact in every sphere of the legal fraternity since its inception.
In order to provide a platform to facilitate discussions and sharing of ideas regarding the core issues of privacy, the INBA, conceived the idea of the "Annual India Privacy Summit' and has successfully concluded two such events.
With the advent of the SC judgement declaring Right to Privacy as a fundamental right, INBA is proud to present the third run of “India Privacy Summit” being organized on September 21, 2017 at Taj West End, Bangalore.
At this meeting place, speakers will deliberate on best practices and field-tested solutions for the latest privacy issues facing a wide range of businesses. Expert speakers are invited by the Executive Committee to give keynote speeches as also all issues related to data protection and privacy will be discussed. This conference will serve as an ideal platform for knowledge sharing and intense networking.
An updated program is available on http://www.privacysummit.in/agenda/
Key Topics of Discussion:
- Comparative analysis of emerging privacy and data protection regimes
- Jurisprudential trends in privacy & data protection (India, Singapore, Russia, Japan, Israel, China)
- Cultural understanding of privacy across different countries
- Legal and Ethical issues in Disruptive Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- IoT, Drone technology, Big Data, Cloud
- Interface of data protection & competition laws
o Regulating companies that control the valuable resource - data
- Fraud in electronic transactions
- Vulnerabilities; security controls and mitigation measures
- Privacy Issues and Challenges in emerging business models
- Privacy issues in Health-tech sector
- Privacy issues in Fin-tech sector
- Privacy issues in online learning / education
For More Details; Kindly Contact Us At: +91-9971532995; Archana_Aggarwal@Indianbarassociation.Org