3rd IIT Law School National Moot Court Competition – 2016
The Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur is organizing the 3rd IIT Law School National Moot Court Competition from 11th -13thNovember, 2016.
- The Moot Proposition is based on IP Law and allied laws / areas.
- All students currently enrolled in LL.B. or LL.M. degree in any Law School/College/University in India, are eligible to participate in the Competition.
- 24 teams shall be eligible for registration based on first come first served basis (based on the receipt of the scanned copies of the DD, the duly filled Registration Form and the proof of postage to IIT).
- Only one team per institution is allowed to register in the competition upon payment of a
- Registration Fees of Rs. 4000/-.
The competition embraces following prizes/awards:
- Winner Team – Rs. 50,000 /-
- Runners-Up Team – Rs. 25,000 /-
- Best Memorial – Rs. 5,000 / -
- Best Researcher – Rs. 5,000 / -
- Best Speaker ( Preliminary Rounds ) – Rs. 5,000 / -
- Best Speaker ( Final ) – Rs. 5,000 / -
- Soft copies (scanned) of the Registration Form,the Demand Draft, receipt of online transfer andthe Proof of Postage to reach the organizers viaEmail- 14th October, 2016 (11:59 PM)
- Confirmation of Team Registration by Organizers- 15th October, 2016
- Hard Copies of the Registration Form along withthe DD or Online Transfer Receipt to reach theorganizers via post- 31st October, 2016
- Last date for requesting Clarifications- 16th October, 2016 (11:59 PM)
- Clarifications will be released- 19th October, 2016
- Last date for submission of soft copy of Memorials on email- 5th November, 2016 (11:59 PM)
Please visit the Institutes website for further details www.iitkgp.ac.in.
Please send any queries to: email@example.com
For moot proposition and competition manual, click here.