3rd ShriMangi Lal Pagariya Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2015
MATS Law School, MATS University has announced the annual, 3rd SHRI MANGI LAL PAGARIYA MEMORIAL NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION, 2015 from September 18, 2015- September 20, 2015.
- Students pursuing three or five year courses of LL.B. from any recognized law school/college/university in India or abroad.
- Any recognized law school/college/university shall be entitled to send only one team to the competition.
- Only 20 teams shall be allowed to participate in the Competition on first come first serve basis.
- Each team shall register with the Organizing Committee to participate in the competition. Registration is a two-step process comprising of submission of the registration form and payment of the registration fees.
- Teams are required to submit the soft copy of Demand Draft along with scanned copies of the completely filled registration forms by 14/08/2015 (11:59 PM IST) and the hard copies of the same should reach us by 31/08/2015.
Address for sending registration forms, demand drafts and memorials:
Moot Court Competition 2015,
MATS Law School, MATS University,
Arang Campus, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India
- The Registration Fee for participating teams shall be Rs. 2000 (Two Thousand Only) INR.
- Best Team INR 10,000/-
- Runners up Team INR 8,000/-
- Best Memorial INR 4,000/-
- Best Speaker INR 4,000/-
In addition to the above awards trophies and certificates shall be given to various categories of winners. All participants shall be awarded participation certificates.
- Registration Deadline (online): August 14, 2015
- Receiving of Registration form and DD submission: August 31, 2015
- Brief Submission Deadline (soft copy): 31, 2015
- Brief Submission Deadline (6 sets print copies): September 5, 2015
Click here to download the moot problem.
Click here for Rules and Regulations.
Click here to download registration Form.
Click here for official website.