3rd SLCU National Trial Advocacy and Judgment Writing Competition, 2018 @ Christ, Bengaluru [Feb 9-11]
The Advanced Criminal Law Studies Committee, School of Law, Christ (Deemed to be University), Bengaluru is proud to announce the 3rd National Trial Advocacy and Judgment Writing Competition, 2018.
This event is a unique blend of two innovative competitions specially designed to hone and harness the legal debate and judgment writing intelligence of law students across the country. The Competition is intertwined with the objective to train students in the area of trial advocacy and also to cultivate the art of writing a judgment, which remains a fundamental skill in implementing the rule of law and delivering justice. The Competition will witness the participation of the finest of all law students from various law schools across the length and breadth of the country.
Date: 9th February – 11th February, 2018.
Registration Deadline: On or before 25th January 2018.
- Provisional Registration is be done by sending an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Soft and Hard copies of the Registration Form, along with the Demand Draft are to be sent only once the Provisional Registration has been confirmed.
- Strictly one team per institution is allowed to participate. The competition is open for 24 teams to participate, which will be decided on first come first serve basis.
- Once the registration procedure is completed, the Teams shall receive the CCTV footage evidences and photographs pertaining to the Trial Problem via Drive/ iCloud/ our Blog (https://slcuaclsc.weebly.com/ ntac.html).The important documents such as the Registration Form, Trial Problem/ Proposition and Rules are attached herewith for your kind perusal.
- Winners of the 3rd National Trial Advocacy and Judgment Writing Competition, 2018 – Rs. 50,000 /-
- Runner-Up of the 3rd National Trial Advocacy and Judgment Writing Competition, 2018 – Rs. 30,000 /-
- Best Advocate – Rs. 10,000 /-
- Best Judgment – Rs. 5,000 /-
- Last date for clarifications: 18:00 hrs, January 15th, 2018
- Last date to send the soft copies of the Registration Form along with Demand Draft: 23:59 hrs, 25th January, 2018.
- Last date to send the hard copies of the Registration Form along with Demand Draft: 23:59 hrs, 28th January, 2018.
- All hard copies must reach the hosts at the provided mailing address before: 23:59 hrs, 28th January, 2018.
For any queries contact:
Mr. Sugandh Saxena (+91 97310 67798 )
Mr. Rajath Francis (+91 81233 44952 )
Mr. Mallikarjun Khare (+91 88847 23436 )
For final problem click here
For Registration form click here
For Rules and Regulations click here