3rd SOLL National Legal Fiction Writing Competition
Society of Law & Literature, UPES School of Law is organizing the 3rd SOLL National Legal Fiction Writing Competition, 2018.
Who can apply?
The competition is open to all the students pursuing LL.B. (3 years or 5-year course) or LL.M. from any recognized university across India.
The fiction should be related to Law. The piece must be written in short storytelling style and woven around legal scenario/plot/ subject.
- The language of the legal fiction should be English only.
- The participants must send their submissions through the following link only: click here.
- The submissions must be original. No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under the consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere. Plagiarism of any sort will result in immediate disqualification.
- The word limit per submission is 5,000 -7,000 words.
- UPES reserves all the rights related to the fiction.
- There is NO registration fee for the competition.
- The participants must register themselves by filling the online form.
- Registrations can be done simultaneously with the submission, but not later than the last date of submission, in any case.
The prizes for the competition are as follows:
- 1st Prize: 10,000 INR and Certificate of Merit.
- 2nd Prize: 7,000 INR and Certificate of Merit.
- 3rd Prize: 5,000 INR and Certificate of Merit.
Certificate of participation will be given to all the participants.
The link for the registration form is here.
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the mail as ‘Query-3rdSOLL NATIONAL LEGAL FICTION WRITING COMPETITION, 2018.’ Or contact
Ms Akanksha Sharma (Event Head): +91 8936924171
Mr Rachith Goel (Event Organiser): +91 9351011997.
For official notification click here