43 Civil Judge Vacancies In Odisha
Online applications are invited from candidates for admission to the competitive examination consisting of three parts, viz. preliminary written examination, main written examination and interview to be conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission for recruitment to 43 posts of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service.
Name of the post: Civil Judge
No. of post: 43 (Forty-Three)
Pay scale: Rs. 27,700 – 770 -33,090 – 920 – 40,450 – 1080 – 44,770 with usual DA and other allowances.
Age: A candidate must not be below 23 years of age and not above 35 years as on August 1st, 2018. Age relaxation for reserved categories apply.
- A candidate must be a graduate in Law of a University or Institution recognised by the Government.
- Must be a citizen of India
- S/he mist be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have passed an examination in Odia language equivalent to that of Middle English School Standard (i.e Class VII) within the last date.
- A superintendent of a ministerial officer in the High Court or any Civil or Criminal Court subordinate to the High Court or as an Assistant Law Officer or Translator of the Law Department of the Government, shall also be eligible for appearing at the competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service.
How to apply?
- Apply online at this page.
- The hard copy of the form must be sent by registered post/speed post to Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P. K. Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001.
- The envelope should be superscribed ‘Application for the Post of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service – 2018‘.
- The last date to apply is October 25, 2018.
- Application fee of Rs. 300 needs to be paid at any SBI branch by Oct 29, 2018.
- In case of difficulty in payment of fee, contact SBI at 0671-2368267 and 9437039604.
During filling the form, the candidate may contact facilitation counter over Ph: 1200 345 6770 of 155335 on government working days between 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
For official notification click here