48 District Judge Vacancy In Rajasthan
5 Oct 2018 2:08 PM GMT
Rajasthan High Court (RHC) invites application to recruit the eligible contestants for District Judge Posts.
Name of the post: District Judge
No. of posts: 48 posts (Forty-eight)
Age: For Gen/ UR Candidates: 35 – 45 years.
- Must hold a degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional) of any University established by Law in India and recognized as such under the Advocates Act, 1961;
- Must have been an Advocate for a period of not less than seven years on the last date fixed for submission of online application i.e 10.10'2018; and
- Must possesses a thorough knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagri Script and Rajasthani Dialects and Social Customs of Rajasthan.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 800/-.
- OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Aspirants: Rs. 250/-.
How to apply?
- The Rajasthan High Court (RHC) Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Link will be available active from 26th Sept 2018 to 10th Oct 2018 @ hcraj.nic.in .
- Interested candidates who have met the eligibility criteria can apply for Rajasthan High Court District Judge Cadre Posts 2018 before the due date.
For official notification click here