4th Auro University National Moot Court Competition on Internet Infidelity [16th – 18th March, 2018 ]
AURO law school works on the guiding principles of Shri Aurobindo and the Divine Mother. It was institutionalized in the year 2012 and envisioned to provide its students with a demand-driven, academically rigorous, educational and stimulating learning experience in an all-inclusive environment.
Venue: Auro University, Earthspace, Opp ONGC, Hazira Road, Surat 394510
Dates of Competition: 16th March- 18th March, 2018
About the Event:
The spurt in the growth of technology has made communication both more convenient as well as complex. The World Wide Web gives one a myriad range of options to not only keep in touch with friends and family but also make new connections. These connections can sometimes and now increasingly, put strains on other kinds of relationships. Internet infidelity is now perceived to be as traumatic as, or perhaps even more than, offline infidelity. The definition of infidelity now includes a romantic and/or sexual relationship with someone other than the spouse, which begins with an online contact and is maintained mainly through electronic conversations that occur through e-mail and chat rooms.
AURO law school invites law students from across the country to engage in the first ever moot competition regarding this burning issue of “Internet Infidelity”.
- Winning Team cash prize Rs. 42,500/-.
- Runners-Up Team cash prize of Rs. 27,500/-
- Best student speaker cash prize of Rs. 12,500/-
- Best runner- up student speaker cash prize of Rs. 7,500/-
- Best Memorial cash prize of Rs. 12,500/-
- Best 2nd Memorial cash prize of Rs. 7,500/-
- In addition to the above awards, meritorious certificates and trophies shall be given to the winners. All participants will be given participation certificates.
- Release of Moot Proposition and Rules: 21st December, 2017
- Last date for sending the scanned copy of the Registration Form and the Demand Draft: 10th February, 2018
- Last date for sending the hard copy of the Registration Form and the Demand Draft: 30th January, 2018
- Last date of seeking clariﬁcation: 10th February, 2018
- Last Date for sending soft copy of memorial: 26th February, 2018
- Last Date for sending hard copy of memorial: 1st March, 2018
- Date of Competition: 16th - 18th March, 2018
In case of any query contact:
- Deepti Babel, Vice-President - 09512534891
- Dhruvee Patel, Secretary - 08980877448
- Ashutosh Agrawal, Treasurer - 08469720000
- Mariya Daginawala - 08238844951
Or E- mail queries at email@example.com
For Moot Problem click here
For Registration Form click here
For Rules and Regulations click here