4th GNLU Moot on Securities and Investment Law [6th-9th Sept]
Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar invites participation to the 4th edition of GNLU Moot on Securities and Investment Law 2018, scheduled to be held from September 6 to 9 this year.
- Winners: INR 50,000
- Runners-up: INR 25,000
- Cash prizes and other awards will also be handed out to the Best Orator (Final Rounds), the Best Orator (Preliminary Rounds), the Best Memorial and the Best Researcher.
Venue: Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- Last day for provisional registration: June 1, 2018.
- Last day for registration and completion of all formalities: July 16, 2018.
- Last day to apply for clarifications regarding the Moot Problem: June 30, 2018.
- Clarifications, if any, to be published: July 10, 2018.
- Last day for submitting the soft copy of the Written Submission: August 15, 2018.
- Last day for submitting the hard copy of the Written Submission: August 21, 2018.
Queries can be addressed to Dr. Girish R. [firstname.lastname@example.org, +91-8128650806], Aarathi M Krishna [email@example.com, +91-8129779344], or Sanskriti Sanghi [firstname.lastname@example.org, +91-9650688996].
The Official Schedule of the Competition is available here.
The Registration Form for the moot is available here.
The Moot Problem is available here.
The Rules of the Competition are available here.