4th NLIU-INADR International Law School Mediation Tournament
National Law Institute University, Bhopal is organizing the 4th Edition of the NLIU-INADR International Law School Mediation Tournament in collaboration with the International Academy of Dispute Resolution (INADR). This year the tournament more challenging and competitive than the pasteditions.
27th-29th November 2015.
The registration fee per team, for Indian teams is INR 6000. Furthermore, the registration fee for international teams in 120 USD.
- Final Date for Requesting Invitations: 1stOctober 2015
- Final date for confirmation of participation and number of teams by invited University: 10th October 2015
- Registration Process: 12th October 2015 onwards
- Tournament dates: 27th-29th November 2015
- INADR members, who are experienced professionals in mediation, shall also be organizing a training session in mediationfor all teams in order to give participants a demonstration and some practice for the competition
- The team cap for the present tournament is set at 32, including both foreign and domestic teams.
- Participation in this tournament is through invitation only, but any law college/university/institute may apply for an invite by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, expressing their desire to participate. The competition is limited to undergraduate law students only.
- Maximum of two teams per University, comprising of three members each, who will play the roles of client, counsel and mediator.
ROUNDS OF MEDIATION
- The tournament will comprise of three rounds of mediation, where each member will have to play the role of client, counsel and mediator once.
- The final round will follow this, where the two top client/counsel pairs will face each, co-mediated by the top two mediators.
- Shortly, the organizer shall release an announcement regarding the impressive prize money that our tournament offers, not only for the Best Team, but also for other awards such as Best Client-Counsel, and Best Mediator among others.
Please note that in order to ensure a high quality of competition, the organisers will give preference to teams with prior experience in mediation, negotiation and other ADR events while selecting teams for participation.
- While allotting slots to Universities from the set team cap, preference shall be towards the first team, while the second team will be wait-listed until slots are available.Your first team should, therefore, ideally comprise of the most experienced members.
- Official Correspondence:email@example.com
- NLIU Alternate Dispute Resolution Cell email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tournament Convener: Harkiran Singh Chima, email@example.com
- Tournament Co-Convener: KhushbooDeshmukh, firstname.lastname@example.org
- ShaswatShekhar, email@example.com
- Media Team Correspondent: Rajeswari Mukherjee, firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for official Facebook Page.