4th Prof. N.R. Madhava Menon SAARCLAW Mooting Competition (India Rounds) [Oct 26-28]
The Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida, in collaboration with Menon Institute of Legal Advocacy & Training (MILAT) and Society of Indian Law Firms (SILF), will hold the 4th edition of Prof. N.R. Madhava Menon SAARCLAW Mooting Competition 2018-19 (India Round) from 26th to 28th October.
Five best teams from India Rounds will qualify to represent India in the SAARC Rounds of Fourth Prof. N.R. Madhava Menon SAARCLAW Mooting Competition, 2018-19, which will be held from 15th to 18th February next year.
Researchers from these five best teams will be the presenters in the Fourth Prof. N.R. Madhava Menon SAARCLAW Students Conference 2018-19.
The two Best Law Student Awardees will be chosen by a competent jury from the top five teams selected at the national round of the Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon SAARC Mooting Competition. Best Law Student (one Female and one Male) will be selected on the basis of their academic record and mooting performance.
Fellowship: These two awardees will receive LL.M. admission and fellowship of US $50,000 each from Pennsylvania State University, School of Law, USA, provided they complete LL.B. graduation before September 2019.
- Release of Pre-Invite: 23rd August, 2018
- Release of Moot Problem: 10th September, 2018
- Last Date to Send Registration Form and Payment: 15th September, 2018
- Last Date to Send Soft Copies of Memorials: 18th October, 2018
- Submission of Memorials (5 Hard Copies Each): 27th October, 2018
- India Round: 26th-28th October, 2018
- Last date to register for SAARCLAW Round: 15th December, 2018
- SAARCLAW Round & Students Conference, 2018-19: 15th-18th February, 2019
Registration Fee: INR 3,500
For further details, click here.