The 4th Rostrum Essay Competition, 2016
The Rostrum Essay Competition is organised every year by RostrumLegal to promote original legal writing and research work in the field of law.
There is no specific theme for this year’s completion. Participants can write on any topic of their interest from the field of law.
Who can participate?
The competition is open to all undergraduate law students and postgraduate law students pursuing Master of Laws or an equivalent master’s degree in law.
How to participate?
Step 1: Submit your abstract.
Step 2: Register online if abstract is selected for participation
Step 3: Submit your essay along with copyright agreement by email
- October 25, 2016 – Last day for abstract submission by email
- November 1, 2016 – Results: Release of abstract selection list.
- November 8, 2016 – Last day for online registration
- December 20, 2016 – Last day for submission of essays by email.
Submission and Contact Details:
Send your abstracts to [email protected].
If you have any queries regarding participation in the competition please write to [email protected].
Awards and Prizes:
- 1st Prize – Rs. 15,000/-
- 2nd Prize – Rs. 10,000/-
- 3rd Prize – Rs. 5,000/-
- Rank 4th to 10th – Rs. 1,000/- Cash for each participant.
- All the participants submitting abstracts for the competition will receive a Rostrum Legal gift voucher worth Rs. 2000 each.
- Certificate of Participation will be awarded to all the students selected for the submission of essays for the competition.
Essay of all the participants ranked 1st to 10th will be published online in Rostrum’s Law Review, ISSN: 2321 – 3787.
You can read the essays and articles published on Rostrum’s Law Review. Click Here
Click here for more details.