4th Sh. Gurcharan Singh Tulsi International Legal Research Paper Writing Competition, 2018
The Centre for Advances Studies in Criminal Law (CASCL) at Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law Punjab (RGNUL), proudly announce the 4th edition of the Gurcharan Singh Tulsi International Research Paper Writing Competition 2018. The event is sponsored by Mr KTS Tulsi, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court and Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha.
Theme: Need for Police Reforms in India
* Modernization of the Investigation Methods
* Prospective Amendments to the Training Manuals of the Police
* Police and Gender Sensitization
* Police Reforms vis-a-vis Cyber Crimes
* Reforms to Promote Human Rights
* Combating Political Stronghold over Police
* Reforms in Recruitment and Training Methods
* Police Accountability
* Improving Police Infrastructure
* Any other Sub Theme
- In the competition, co-authorship is permitted. However, the co-author has to register separately.
- No individual will be the author of more than one Paper. If any individual authors more than one Paper, then all such Papers will be disqualified.
- Only original Papers will be considered for the Competition. No part of it should have been published earlier and it should not be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere. Any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of Paper.
- The Paper should include an abstract not exceeding 500 words mentioning the title and keywords.
- The Paper should not comprise of more than 3000-5000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- The participant should E-mail the following attachments: Cover Page, Research Paper, Registration Form, and Declaration Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Best Research Paper: Rs. 15,000/-
- 2nd Best Paper: Rs. 10,000/-
- 3rd Best Paper: Rs. 5000/-
Who can apply?
- The Competition is open to all the bonafide students enrolled in any full-time undergraduate or postgraduate law programme of any recognized Law College, Institution or University in India or abroad.
- Deadline for Submission: 16th July 2018
- Declaration of Result: 10th September 2018
For Brochure click here
Registration Form click here
Declaration Form click here
For any queries contact at Email: email@example.com; or
- Priyank Pandey: +91 80575 05040
- Shreetama Ghosh: +91 99158 72757