50 Vacancies in Delhi Judicial Service at High Court Of Delhi
Delhi High Court has issued a job notification for 50 vacancies at Delhi High Court under recruitment notice 2018.High Court of Delhi invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling up 50 vacancies in Delhi Judicial Service by holding Delhi Judicial Service Examination.
Total No of Post: 50 post
Age limit: Age limit of candidate for Delhi High Court Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – Not more than 32 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
Pay Scale: All selected candidate will get Rs. 27700-44770 per month
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have Law degree from a recognised University.
Application Fee: Application fee for Delhi Judicial Service Post 2018 is as follows –
- For General Candidate – Rs. 1000
- For SC/ST/PH Candidate – Rs. 200
Selection Process: Candidate selection procedure for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 Judicial Service Exam will be based on below criteria –
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
How to Apply: All eligible candidates can apply online for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting date for online filling up of Application Forms – 31/01/2018
- Last date for Submission of Online Application – 15/02/2018
- Last date for Application fee Payment – 15/02/2018
For official notification click here