5th Justice Murtaza Husain Memorial Moot Court Competition
Unity Law and Degree College is pleased to announce its flagship event, the 5th Justice Murtaza Husain Memorial Moot Court Competition 2018.
Date: 7th-9th September 2018.
Venue: Unity Law & Degree College, Sector B, Basant Kunj, IIM Road, Lucknow,226101, Uttar Pradesh.
Who can apply?
- Each Institution offering an undergraduate LL.B. Degree Course is eligible to participate in the competition.
- A Team shall compromise of members from one institution. Similarly, not more than one team can participate from any Institution. The Competition is open for students in LL.B. Undergraduate Degree Courses.
- Each team shall consist of a minimum of two members and a maximum of three members. The substitution of any Team Member is not allowed after the registration deadline except in extenuating circumstances and only with written permission of the Organizers.
- Every team shall consist of two speakers and only one researcher.
- A researcher shall be allowed to argue instead of a speaker only with the permission of the Court.
All the participating institutions have to confirm their participation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Provisional Registration for Justice Murtaza Husain Moot 2018” on or before 31 July 2018 (Tuesday) by 23:59hrs.
For Invitation click here
For Moot Proposition click here
For Moot Rules click hereFor Moot Registration click here
For Moot Travel Plan click here