6th Indraprastha National Moot Court Competition [15th 17th Feb, New Delhi]
University School of Law and Legal Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi will hold the 6th edition of Indraprastha National Moot Court Competition, 2018, from February 15 to 17.
The competition will take place at University School of Law and Legal Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector 16-C, Dwarka, New Delhi, 110078.
Theme: The moot proposition is based on criminal law.
Eligibility: All ‘bona fide’ students pursuing a 3- or a 5-year law course across the country from the institutions recognized by the Bar Council of India are invited to participate.
Registration Details: All the participating teams shall post the hard copy of the registration form duly filed along with a demand draft of Rs 5,000, drawn in favour of “Registrar, GGSIPU”, payable at New Delhi by December 15, 2017 (1700 hrs) to ‘Dr. Upma Gautam (Moot Court Convenor), University School of Law & Legal Studies, GGS Indraprastha University, Sec-16-C, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110078’.
All the participating teams shall also confirm their participation by sending an email to [email protected] along with the soft copy of demand draft by December 15, 2017 (1700 hrs).
- Release of Moot Proposition: November 9, 2017.
- Last Date for submission of registration form along with demand draft (Soft Copy & Hard Copy): December 15, 2017 (1700 hrs).
- Last Date for memorial submission (Soft Copy & Hard Copy): January 15, 2018 (1700 hrs).
- Last Date for memorial submission (with negative marking): January 22, 2018 (1700 hrs).
- 6th Indraprastha National Moot Court Competition, 2018: February 15-17, 2018
In case of any queries or clarifications regarding the competition, the teams may contact Dr Upma Gautam (+91-9899053039), Harmeet Grover (+91-8800184922), or Rejoy Basu (+91-8826607694), or write to [email protected].