6th Indraprastha National Moot Court Competition, 2018 [23rd- 25th Feb]
University School of Law and Legal Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi, has announced the 6th edition of Indraprastha National Moot Court Competition from February 23 to 25 next year.
The competition will take place at University School of Law and Legal Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector 16-C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078.
Theme: The moot proposition is based on criminal law.
Eligibility: All bona fide students pursuing a 3- or a 5-year law course across the country from institutions recognized by the Bar Council of India are invited to participate.
Registration Details: All the participating teams shall post the hard copy of the registration form duly filed along with a demand draft of Rs 5000/-, drawn in favour of “Registrar, GGSIPU”, payable at New Delhi by December 22 (1700 hrs) to ‘Dr. Upma Gautam (Moot Court Convenor), University School of Law & Legal Studies, GGS Indraprastha University, Sec-16-C, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110078’.
All the participating teams shall also confirm their participation by sending an email to [email protected] along with the soft copy of demand draft by December 22 (1700 hrs).
- Release of Moot Proposition: 9th November, 2017.
- Last Date for submission of registration form along with demand draft (Soft Copy & Hard Copy): 22nd December, 2017 (1700 hrs).
- Last Date for memorial submission (Soft Copy & Hard Copy): 22nd January, 2018 (1700 hrs).
- Last Date for memorial submission (with negative marking): 29th January, 2018 (1700 hrs).
- 6thIndraprastha National Moot Court Competition, 2018: 23rd to 25th February, 2018.
In case of any queries or clarifications regarding the competition, the teams may contact Dr. Upma Gautam, Moot Court Convenor: +91-9899053039; Harmeet Grover, Student Convenor: +91-8800184922; Rejoy Basu, Student Co-Convenor: +91-8826607694, or email their queries to [email protected].
For the moot proposition, click here.
The detailed brochure can be found here.