6th Jamia Millia Islamia National Moot Court Competition, 1st to 3rd April, 2016
Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi is organising its 6th National Moot Court Competition, 2016.
The 6 th Jamia National Moot Court Competition is held and administered by The Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia. The Competition is to be held from 1st to 3rd April, 2016 at The Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia.
After having successfully organised five moot court competitions, the 6th Jamia National Moot Court Competition will be conducted on criminal law.
Only 32 teams would be allowed to participate on first come first serve basis, and final teams shall be considered only after the completion of their registrations.
- Teams must confirm their participation by 19th Feb, 2016 by sending an email to [email protected] with the subject “Confirmation for 6 th Jamia National Moot Court Competition” with the attachment of the Registration Form and the demand draft of Rs.3000 in favour of “The Registrar, Jamia Millia Islamia” payable at “New Delhi.”
- The e-mail with the above-mentioned attachments along with the hard copy of the registration and the hard copy of the Demand Draft must reach the college by 19th Feb, 2016.
- Any clarifications may be emailed to [email protected].
- Winning Team Award: The winning team will receive a cash prize of Rs. 25,000.
- Runners-Up Team Award: The runners up team will receive a cash prize of Rs. 10,000.
- Best Male Advocate shall receive a cash prize of Rs. 5000.
- Best Female Advocate shall receive a cash prize of Rs. 5000.
- The team with the Best Memorials will receive a cash prize of Rs. 5000.
- In addition to the above awards, Meritorious Certificates will be given to the winners.
- All participants will be awarded participation certificates.
- LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION: 19 – 02 – 2016
- LAST DATE FOR SEEKING CLARIFICATIONS: 26 – 02 – 2016
- RELEASE OF LIST OF CLARIFICATIONS: 29 – 02 – 2016
- LAST DATE FOR SUMISSION OF SOFT COPY OF THE MEMORIALS: 15 – 03 – 2016
- LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF HARD COPY OF THE MEMORIALS: 21 – 03 –2016
FOR FURTHER DETAILS:
- (Prof) Manjula Batra, Dean, - +91 98-11-549180
- Tooba Shahzad, Convenor, MCC - +91 9711855122
- Saquib Mukhtar, Co-convenor, MCC - +918800-726167