6th Justice PN Bhagwati International Moot Court Competition on Human Rights
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University New Law College, Pune is going to organize the 6th Justice PN Bhagwati International Moot Court Competition on Human Rights.
Date: 19th -20th March, 2016
Venue: Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, New Law College, Bharati Vidyapeeth Educational Complex, Erandawane, Paud Road, Pune, Maharashtra India-411038
Eligibility: All law schools, law faculties, and institutions with international law related degree programs are eligible to participate in the Competition.
The last date for registration will be 5th January, 2016.
The number of participant teams shall be limited to 20. The preference to teams shall be given in order of their registration.
- The short listed teams will be required to reconfirm their participation and their acceptance of being bound by the rules of the competition within the time stipulated by the organizing committee.
- Each team shall submit memorials / written submissions for both the sides.
- Eight copies of memorial for the Applicant and Eight copies of the memorial of the Respondent shall be submitted by each team. One copy of the memorial for the Applicant and one copy of the memorial for the Respondent are required to be sent in advance by speed post to the
organizers as per scheduled time.
- The hard copies of the memorials one copy each from both the sides must be reached to the organizing committee on or before 25th February, 2016.
- The soft copy of the memorial shall also be sent through e-mail to the organizers as on date specified.
- The soft copies of the Memorials must be sent to the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The memorial shall be typed on A4 size page in Font type: Times New Roman, Font Size; 12, double spacing and 1 inch margin on each side.
- Footnotes Font Type: Times New Roman, Font size 10, single spacing.
The body of the Argument should not exceed 25 typed pages, excluding the Cover page, Table of contents, Index of authorities, Jurisdiction, Statement of facts, Legal issues, Summary of submissions, Title page, Annexure and Back cover. But these 25 pages will include the submissions, conclusions, appendices and footnotes. Any issue or submission, not discussed within the body of the Memorials, shall not be included in any other section of the Memorial.
The maximum page limit for the entire memorial is 40 pages.
- Winners: Cash Prize of Rs.11000 INR and a winning trophy.
- Runner Up: Cash Prize of Rs.7000 INR and a runner-up trophy.
- Second Runner Up: Cash Prize of Rs.5000 INR and a second runner-up trophy.
Click here to download the moot Problem.
Click here to download the official schedule.
Click here to download the registration & travel form.
Click here to download the rules and regulations.