7th M.S. Ramaiah Memorial National Moot Court Competition– 2017
M.S. Ramaiah College of Law, Bangalore, is organizing and hosting the 7th edition of its M.S. Ramaiah Memorial National Moot Court Competition from 8th to 10th September, 2017.
- All law schools, faculties of law and other institutions recognized by the Bar Council of India, offering a law degree are eligible to participate in the Competition. Only students presently pursuing LL.B (5 years or 3 years course) are eligible for participation.
- Any recognized Law School/College/University in India/Faculty of Law/Other institutions shall be entitled to send only one team to the competition.
- Each team shall consist of a minimum of two and maximum of three members. Team comprises of two speakers and one researcher.
The teams must register themselves by sending a duly filled Registration Form along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 4,500/- (Rupees four thousand Five Hundred) drawn in favour of “The Principal, M. S. Ramaiah College of Law” payable at Bengaluru.
The registration fee includes accommodation of the participants. The participants who do not need accommodation are required to pay 3500/- by way of Demand Draft in favour ‘Principal, M. S. Ramaiah College of Law’ payable at Bengaluru.
The competition is based on the recent issue of "Beef Ban" in the country.
- Release of moot proposition and opening of registration (including provincial registration): 28th June, 2017
- Last date for registration: 25th July, 2017
- Last date for seeking clarification: 28th July, 2017
- Release of clarification: 31st July, 2017
- Last date for the submission of soft copy of memorials: 28th August, 2017
- Last date for the submission of hard copy of memorials (3 copies from each side) 31st August, 2017
- Dates of competition: 8th -10th September, 2017
- Faculty Coordinator: Rhea Roy, Mob – +91 9496327327
- Student Co-ordinators: Veeresh Uppin, Ph: +91-8762229102
- Student Co-ordinators: Ridhima Sinha, Ph: +91-9008358671
- Email: email@example.com
For Further details click here