7th Professor V. S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition 2018 [5th-7th Oct; Jaipur]
The Seedling School of Law is organising the 7th Professor V. S. Mani Memorial International Law Moot Court Competition 2018.
Dates: October 05–07, 2018.
Venue: The Seedling School of Law and Governance of Jaipur National University
Eligibility: The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bona fide on a regular basis in an undergraduate Law course (5 years integrated Law course / 3 Year L.L.B Course) or its equivalent conducted by any recognized Institution/College/University of any country.
A cap of 40 teams is reserved for the Competition, and teams will be selected by first come first serve basis.
- INR 3,500 for Indian teams
- USD 100 for international teams
- 10th April 2018: Release Date of Moot Problem
- 30th April 2018: Registration Open
- 10th August 2018: Last Date of Clarifications
- 14th August 2018: Releasing of Clarifications
- 20th August 2018: Releasing of Additional Clarifications
- 20th August 2018: Last Date for Registration
- 25th August 2018: Last Date for Registration by Hard Copy
- 5th September 2018: Soft Copy Submissions of Memorials
- 15th September 2018: Hard Copy Submission of Memorials
The Moot Problem, Brochure and Registration Form can be found here.