8th Dr. Paras Diwan Memorial International Energy Law Moot Court Competition, 2018
The School of Law, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun takes immense pleasure in announcing the 8th edition of Dr Paras Diwan Memorial International Energy Law Moot Court Competition, which would be held from April 6th-8th, 2018.
The theme for the current Competition would relate to ‘Oil exploration and underwater cultural heritage’, and will cover areas concerning oil exploration and its possible effect on cultural heritage, enumerating cultural rights of the people and the international legal consequences of oil spill attributable to States.
- Students enrolled in full time 3 years or 5 years law programs are eligible to compete in the competition. Each College/Institution/University may send maximum of one team.
- Eligibility for oral rounds shall be on the basis of selection of memorials.
- Winners - Cash Prize of Rs.50, 000 and a Trophy
- Runners-Up- Cash Prize of Rs.30, 000 and a Trophy.
- Best Memorial- Cash Prize of Rs.20, 000 and a Trophy.
- Best Speaker- Cash Prize of Rs.10, 000 and a Trophy.
- Best Researcher- Cash Prize of Rs.10, 000 and a Trophy.
- Release of Moot Compromise – 10th November, 2017
- Last Date for Provisional Registration – 25th November, 2017
- Last Date for Final Registration – 15th December, 2017
- Last date to seek clarification – 20th December, 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Memorials [soft copy] – 10th February, 2018
For further details contact:
- Yuvakshi Grover, Student Convenor - +91 8006669761
- Biswaroop Mukherjee, Student Secretary - +91 8395012189
- Krishna Pallavi, Student Co-Convenor - +91 8755267535
- Aastha Ananya, Student Jt. Secretary - +91 7060757817
You may also send your queries to email@example.com
For official notification and detailed information click here
For official brochure click here