9th Late Advocate D. T. Jaibhave Memorial Moot-Trial & Judgment Writing Competition 2015 -16
Invitation on behalf of G. E. Society‟s N. B. Thakur Law College, and Adv. D. T. Jaibhave Pratishthan to participate in the 9th Late Adv. D. T. Jaibhave Memorial Moot-Trial and Judgment Writing Competition to be held on Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th January, 2016 in N. B. Thakur Law College, Nashik.
Advocate D. T. Jaibhave Pratishthan, is a public trust founded by Adv. Jayant Jaibhave, Present Member and Ex-Chairman, Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa, and Former Member of Law Commission, Maharashtra, in the memory of his father Adv. D.T. Jaibhave, who was an eminent Advocate, practicing in the District Court, Nashik and who keenly contributed to deliver justice to the poor and needy litigants through trial.
Deadline to send the confirmation letter along with duly 2 filled application forms enclosed is on or before 15th December, 2015 and that of the written memorials on or before 5th January, 2016.
Eligibility & Registration:
- Teams from Law Colleges recognized by Bar Council of India will be eligible to participate in the competition.
- The members of each team should comprise of students of UG Level, either pursuing 3 year or 5 year Law course.
- Each team shall pay registration fees of Rs.200/- by Demand Draft drawn in the name of The Principal, N. B. Thakur Law College, Nashik.
- Each team shall comprise of 3 students. One shall conduct trial on behalf of Plaintiff/ Complainant/Petitioner, and the other shall conduct trial on behalf of Opponent/ Respondent.
- The third member shall be the moot judge, who shall conduct the trial and on the evidence produced before him, shall participate in the Judgment Writing Competition to be held on 9th Jan 2016.
- Best Team: Rs.5000/- Cash with Trophy + Books Worth Rs.5,000/-
- Runner up Team: Rs.4000/- Cash + Books Worth Rs.4,000/-
- Best Judge: Rs.5000/- Cash + Books Worth Rs.5000/-
- Best Advocate: Rs.3000/- Cash + Books Worth Rs.2000/-
- Best Lady Advocate Rs.2000 /- Cash + Books Worth Rs.2000/-
- MSG Foundation Best Memorial Prize Rs.3000/- Cash + Books Worth Rs.2000/-
- Individual prizes shall be announced on the date of competition.
- Certificates of participation shall be given to all the students.
- Date of Confirmation 15th December 2015
- Date of submission of memorial 5th January 2016.
- Date of preliminary round 9th January 2016.
- Date for final round 10th January 2016.
- Date of Judgment Writing Competition 9th January 2016.
For Registration form and Moot Problem click here.
For further information
- Mailing Address: The Principal, N. B. Thakur Law College, Prin. T A Kulkarni Vidyanagar, College Road, Nashik - 422 005.
- Contact: (0253)-2574180 (O , (0253)-2317869 (Fax)
Dr. Harunrashid A. Kadri - 9225144993
Mrs. Hema S. Burung -9657720991