9th National Moot Court Competition 2019 At Geeta Institute Of Law, Panipat (Feb 23-24)
Geeta Institute of Law, as a part of its endeavors of providing and facilitating its support to the student community of the Country takes immense pleasure in announcing the 9th Edition of its National Moot Court Competition, 2019. The event shall be held on 23rd & 24th February, 2019.
Date and Venue:
- 9th National Moot Court Competition shall be held on 23rd – 24th February, 2019 at Geeta Institute of Law (GIL), Panipat, DELHI NCR.
Who can apply?
- The Competition is open for bonafide students pursuing 5 Year and 3 Years L L.B. Course.
- Each participating university/college/institute shall nominate only one team consisting of three student members (two speakers and one researcher).
- Clarification to the Moot Proposition may be sought by sending an e-mail to
email@example.com or before 16th January, 2019. Clarification send after this date shall not be entertained.
- The teams should provisionally register through e-mail by sending a mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject “Provisional Registration for 9th National Moot Court Competition, 2019”) by 1st January, 2019. Please mention your name, college name, contact details in provisional registration.
- Registration Fees 5,000 INR for each participating team consisting of 3 members.
- Winning Team:
- Winner Trophy
- Cash Prize of Rs. 21000/-
- Runner up Team Award:
- Runner up Trophy
- Cash Prize of Rs. 11000/-
- Teams qualifying for Semi-finals
- Each Team member shall be awarded with a trophy as a token of appreciation.
- Best Memorial Award - Rs. 2100/- with trophy
- Second Best Memorial Award - Rs. 1500/- with trophy
- Best Mooter (Male) Award - Rs. 2100/- with trophy
- Best Mooter (Female) Award - Rs. 2100/- with trophy
- Best Researcher Award - Rs. 2100/- with trophy
- All the Participants will get participation certificates post the Valedictory Ceremony.
- 1st January, 2019: Deadline for Provisional Registration
- Note:- For provisional registration, an email stating the institution’s name, email id & concerned person’s phone number shall be sent to email@example.com
- 9th January, 2019: Deadline for Registration (Soft Copy) (Along with DD Drawn in favor of Geeta Institute of Law payable at Panipat OR through RTGS/NEFT/IMPS For Rs. 5000/-)
- 16th January, 2019: Deadline for Registration (Hard Copy) (Along with DD For Rs. 5000/-)
- 16th January, 2019: Deadline for seeking clarification to Moot Problem
- 18th January, 2019: Release of clarification (if any)
- 1st February, 2019: Deadline for Memorial Submission (Soft Copy)
- 8th February, 2019: Deadline for Memorial Submission (Hard Copy)
- 23rd – 24th February, 2019: Oral Rounds
- 23rd February, 2019: (Morning) Registration & Memorial Exchange
- 23rd February, 2019: Researcher’s Test
- 23rd February, 2019: Preliminary Round I & Preliminary Round II
- 24th February, 2019: Quarter Finals, Semi Finals & Final Round
- 24th February, 2019: Valedictory and Prize Distribution
For Brochure click here
For Moot Problem click here
For Registration and Travel form click here