AACL Bangalore’s 3rd National Moot Court Competition [9th to 11th Mar]
The AACL Mooters’ Society, Al-Ameen College of Law, Bangalore, has announced their 3rd National Level Moot Court Competition 2018.
Dates of the Competition: 9th to 11th March, 2018
Venue: Al-Ameen College of Law, Bangalore, Karnataka.
Eligibility: This competition shall be open to all students pursuing Undergraduate Law Degree Programme (3-year LL.B or 5-year integrated B.A./ B.Com/ B.B.A./ B.S.L/ B.Sc, LL.B.) from any law college/law school/university in India.
- The maximum number of participants per team shall be restricted to 3, out of which 2 shall be mooters and 1 shall be researcher. A team may also consist of only 2 mooters.
- The participation shall be restricted to the first 30 teams who confirm their participation.
- The registration fee for the National Moot Court Competition is Rs. 3,000. All the teams are required to make the payment in the form of a demand draft, drawn in the name of ‘Principal, Al- Ameen College of Law, Bangalore’.
- The participation of the college shall be confirmed only upon the receipt of an e-mail confirming the participation (send the e-mail & scanned copy of the demand draft) at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st January 2018.
- Last date for receipt of soft copy of registration form along with scanned copy of the DD (Demand Draft): 31st January 2018
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of Registration form along with DD: 8th February 2018
- Last date for the Queries Regarding the Problem: 10th February 2018
- Last date for submission of memorials (soft copy): 25th February 2018
- Last date for submission of memorials (hard copy): 1st March 2018
- Inaugural & draw of lots: 9th March 2018
- Preliminary round and quarter final round: 10th March 2018
- Semi-final round and final round: 11th March 2018
- Valedictory & prize distribution: 11th March 2018
- Sahana Florence: +91 97426 03145
- Bhavya Gunashekar: +91 90360 74163
- Tasfia Farheen: +91 78168 60567