Adamas University’s Seminar on Women & Law [16th Mar; Kolkata]
School of Law & Justice, Adamas University, is organising a one-day seminar on ‘Women & Law in Contemporary India’.
Date: 16 March 2018
Venue: Auditorium, Adamas University
Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Students: Rs. 300
- Research Scholars/ Faculty/ Professionals: Rs. 500
Last date of Registration: 14 March 2018
- Justice Tarun Chatterjee, former judge, Supreme Court of India
- (Dr.) NL Mitra
- (Dr.) BN Pandey, Dean, School of Law & Justice, Adamas University
- Dipa Dube, Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur
- Kavita Singh, NUJS Kolkata
- Sarfaraz Ahmed Khan, NUJS Kolkata
- Ayan Majumdar, Secretary, District Legal Service Authority, West Bengal
- Tapan Kumar Das, School of Law & Justice, Adamas University
- Mononita Kundu Das, School of Law & Justice, Adamas University
- Sunanda Mukherjee, Social Activist, Former, Chairman, West Bengal Women Commission, Kolkata
Queries can be addressed to Dr. Rajrupa Sinha Roy , or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Brochure for the Seminar can be found here.