Administrative Officer (Legal) Vacancy At The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd
15 Aug 2017 10:44 AM GMT
The Oriental Insurance Company Limited., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company & wholly owned by Government of India, invites applications for the post of Administrative officer in legal discipline
- On line Registration commences from / Payment of fees 18.08.2017
- Last Date for Online Registration / payment of fees 15.09.2017
- Dates of online Examination:
- Phase – I: 22.10.2017 (Tentative)
- Phase – II: 18.11.2017 (Tentative)
Note: Candidates should apply through On-Line mode only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
No. of Posts: 30 in Legal Discipline
Minimum Qualification: Graduate in Law with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others from a recognized University
- Qualifications mentioned above should be from any of the recognized Indian Universities duly approved by the UGC or any of the recognized Indian Institutes duly approved by AICTE.
- Preference will be given to candidates having post qualification experience in their area of specialization. Company’s decision in this regard shall be final.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate of the necessary qualification as on 31.07.2017.
Emoluments & Benefits:
Basic pay of Rs.32795/- in the scale of Rs.32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and other admissible allowance as applicable. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs.51000/- p.m. in Metropolitan Centers. Other benefits such as Pension under New Pension system governed by PFRDA, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance etc. shall be as per rules. The Officers are also entitled for Company’s / leased accommodation as per norms.
Age Limit (as on 31.07.2017):
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years, as on 31.07.2017 i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 1st August 1987 and not later than 31st July 1996 (both dates inclusive).
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online.
- Phase – II: Main Examination Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 30 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online.
- Phase – III: Interview
- Final selection: Final selection would be based on consolidated marks of main examination (objective test) & Interview
Application Fee (Non-Refundable): Payable on-line from 18.08.2017 to 15.09.2017 (both dates inclusive)
- SC/ ST / PWD- 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)
- All candidates other than SC/ ST /PWD- 600/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
For more details and Forms, click here.