Admission Notification: Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur
Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur (DNLU) has invited applications for the B.A. LL.B (Hons) Integrated Programme for the Academic Year 2018-19.
DNLU is the 22nd National Law University of India which came into existence by the Madhya Pradesh Dharmashastra National Law University Ordinance (5 of 2018). It is the 2nd National Law University of Madhya Pradesh after NLIU Bhopal.
The University has been allotted 120 acres of land at Village Pipariya, adjacent to the Jabalpur Airport. Till the development of University infrastructure, the University shall function at the Bharat Ratna Bhim Rao Ambedkar Institute of Telcom Training (BRBRAITT), Ridge Road, Jabalpur which has a campus of 35 acres. At BRBRAITT, the teaching rooms in the academic block will be air-conditioned and will be equipped with the modern audio-video equipment necessary for modern and pragmatic style of teaching. It will also have well equipped library with various books and e-library containing various legal softwares. The DNLU will be a residential University having two hostels namely, Raman Bhawan and Vikram Bhawan for the accommodation of boys and girls.
The admission process has commenced for 120 seats of the Five Years’ B.A. LL.B (Hons) Integrated Programme for the Academic Year 2018-19. Students will get admission on the basis of Merit List prepared on the basis of their CLAT 2018 score. From next year and onwards, the admission will be given on merit cum preference basis. Out of the total 120 seats, 50% of the seats are reserved for students belonging to Madhya Pradesh.
Detailed Schedule for Admission:
- Commencement of filing online application: 6th July, 2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 16th July, 2018
- Declaration of merit list and first waiting list for selected candidate on the basis of CLAT 2018 score: 20th July, 2018.
- Verification of documents, deposit of fee and allotment of hostel: From 21st July to 27th July, 2018
- Declaration of the second waiting list: 28th July, 2018
- Verification of document, deposit of fee and allotment of hostel for the candidates selected in waiting list: 30th July, 2018
The Official Announcement can be accessed here.