Admission Notification: NALSAR’s Integrated LL.M., Ph.D. Programme [2018-19]
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, is offering an integrated LL.M., Ph.D. Programme from the academic year 2017–2018.
- A., LL.B. / LL.B. / B.L. Degree or equivalent degree from a recognized University securing not less than 65% of marks in the aggregate.
- Candidates who already hold LL.M. degrees from other institutions can also apply.
- Four years
- However, in exceptional cases, the University may, for reasons to be recorded in writing, permit the doctoral thesis to be submitted in less than four years
The candidates shall be selected by a process exclusive to this program based on the following parameters:
- Academic performance (CGPA or Percentage of marks obtained) during first degree in law: 15%
- Performance at the written test: 30%
- Statement of Purpose: 10%
- Writing Sample: 30% (could be a published or unpublished paper or a work-in-progress)
- Interview: 15%
The written test will consist of essay type questions related to the fields of Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence, Law and Society, Law and the Humanities etc.
Candidates must also submit at least two letters of recommendations from individuals who have supervised their work in an academic or professional setting.
Number of Seats: 05
- Each candidate admitted to this integrated programme will receive a stipend of Rs. 25,000/- per month during the first year.
- In case the candidate is found fit for pursuing doctoral work, the candidate will receive a stipend of Rs. 35,000/- per month till the end of the fourth year.
- Last Date for Application: 30th May, 2018
- Written Test and Interview: 9th June, 2018
Interested candidates can download the application by clicking here.
Applicants can also apply online.
For further details, click here.