Admission Notification: NLU Delhi 2018
National Law University Delhi has invited applications for admission to B.A.LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. programmes for the Academic Year 2018-19 commencing from August, 2018. Eligibility, total seats and other details for these programmes are asunder:
B.A.LL.B. (Hons.): Five-Year Programme
- Eligibility: Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 System) or Equivalent Examination with 50% marks. Candidates appearing in the 12th standard examination in March/April, 2018, can also apply.
- Total Seats: 80 [70 seats on merit through All-India Law Entrance Test (AILET) and 10 seats for direct admission to foreign nationals on merit]. Foreign nationals are exempted from AILET. Foreign nationals to be eligible should have obtained 65% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Reservation: 15% for SC candidates, 7.5% for ST candidates and 5% for persons with disabilities.
- Note: One additional seat for Kashmiri migrants. Two supernumerary seats for residents of Jammu & Kashmir.
LL.M.: One-Year Programme
- Eligibility: LL.B. or an Equivalent Law Degree with 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities). The candidates appearing in final year LL.B. Examination in April/May, 2018 can also apply.
- Total Seats: 35+5 seats for foreign nationals. Foreign nationals are exempted from AILET (No. of seats may vary). Reservation: 15% for SC candidates, 7.5% for ST candidates, 5% for persons with disabilities.
- Eligibility: LL.M. degree with 55% marks or its equivalent (50% in case of SC/ST/ persons with disabilities). For detailed eligibility conditions, visit the university website.
- Number of Seats: 05
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 7th April 2018
Date for All-India Law Entrance Test (AILET): 6th May 2018 (3:00 PM to 4:30 PM)
Test Centres: Amritsar, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Cuttack, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur and Varanasi
Interested candidates should apply only online on payment of Rs. 3,050 for general candidates and Rs.1,050 in case of SC/ST and persons with disabilities (PD) along with a copy of requisite caste/ persons with disabilities certificate. Below Poverty Line (BPL) applicants of SC/ST category are exempted from application fee.
The admit cards will be available online with effect from April 14, 2018.
The candidates should apply only online for admission here.
The official notification can be accessed here.