Al-Ameen College’s IV National Moot Court Competition [15th-17th Mar]
AACL Mooters Society, Al-Ameen College of Law, Bangalore, is organizing the IV National Level Moot Court Competition 2019.
Dates of the Competition: 15th to 17th March, 2019
Eligibility: This competition shall be open to all students pursuing Undergraduate Law Degree Programme (3-Year LL.B. or 5-Year integrated B.A./B.Com/B.B.A./ B.S.L/B.Sc, LL.B.) in any Law College/Law School/University in India.
- The maximum number of participants per team shall be restricted to 3, out of which 2 shall be Mooters and 1 shall be Researcher. A team may also consist of only 2 Mooters.
- The participation shall be restricted to the first 30 teams who confirm their participation on first come, first serve
Registration Fee: Rs. 3,500
- Last date for receipt of soft copy of Registration form along with scanned copy of the DD: 5th January 2019
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of Registration form along with DD: 10th January 2019
- Last date for the Queries Regarding the Problem: 21st January 2019
- Last date for Submission of Memorials (Soft Copy): 25th February 2019
- Last date for Submission of Memorials (Hard Copy): 1st March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Travel Plan: 3rd March 2019
The Brochure for the Moot can be found here.
The Registration Form can be found here.
The Travel Form can be found here.