Aligarh Muslim University: First P.A. Inamdar National Moot Court Competition 2016
The Faculty of Law, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh is organizing the First P.A. Inamdar National Moot Court Competition on Educational Rights of Minorities for the session 2015-16 on March 5th and 6th, 2016 at the Department of Law, Qila Road, AMU, Aligarh.
The National Moot Court Competition is being organized in the name of P.A. Inamdar, President, M.C.E. Society, who is a great visionary, social reformer and a big name in the field of education.
The competition is open only for bona fide students of recognized Institutions /Universities /Organizations who are currently pursuing their Bachelors degree in Law i.e. 3-Year LL.B. or 5- Year LL.B. Programme.
- Each team shall consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
- There shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated in a 3 member team while in case of a 2 member team, both the members shall be considered to be speakers. Teams shall identify the speakers and researcher during registration. No extra member or observer shall be allowed.
- Any additional member of any Participating Team shall not be entitled for hospitality or for any award.
- Teams must confirm their participation only by sending a scanned copy of the 'Registration Form' (annexed herewith) completely filled and duly signed by the Head of the participating Institution. Scanned copy must be sent to email@example.com latest by 15th February 2016.
- No forms received after the deadline shall be considered for registration.
- In case of any changes in the team composition, in terms of the members, the same must be officially conveyed earlier to the Organizers.
The participating teams shall be required to pay the registration fee of Rs. 1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred only) on the first day of the competition between 9:00 a.m. to 10 a.m. in the Department of Law itself i.e. the venue of the Moot Court Competition.
The last date for submitting the Memorials for both the side in soft copy as well as hard copy is 25th February, 2016.
The soft copy of the memorials shall be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date for requesting clarifications on Moot Problem is 15th February 2016. Teams are requested to use the e-mail as the mode for seeking clarifications.
Click here for detailed information.