ALS Noida’s ADR Tournament [27th-28th Sept]
Amity Law School, Noida, is organizing the 2nd Amity National Alternative Dispute Redressal Tournament, 2018.
Dates: 27th and 28th September 2018
Venue: Amity Law School, I-Block, Noida, Sector- 125, U.P.
The Tournament consists of the following competitions:
- Mediation-Arbitration & Arbitral Award Writing Competition
- Negotiation Competition
- Client Counseling Competition
Awards: There will be cash prizes worth Rs. 65,000.
Registration Fee: Rs. 1,500 per participant
Note: This is exclusive of Accommodation Fee which shall be Rs. 500 per participant.
- Last Date to Register on the Google Document: 1st September 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Registration Form, DD and Travel Form (Softcopy): 4th September 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Registration, Travel Form and DD (Hardcopy): 10th September 2018
- Release of Negotiation Problem for Preliminary Round: 12th September 2018
- Last date to seek clarification with respect to the Released Problem: 15th September 2018
- Release of Clarifications of Negotiation Problem: 17th September 2018
- Last date for submission of the Negotiation Simulation (Softcopy): 20th September 2018
- Last date for submission of the Negotiation Simulation (Hardcopy): 24th September 2018
Queries can be addressed to Romsha Panwar (+918826608623), or Vaibhav Garg (+919871805470).
To register, click here.
The Poster for the event can be found here.
The Brochure can be found here.