Amity International Moot Court Competition, 2014
Amity Law School, NOIDA announces the 4th edition of its annual flagship event, Amity International Moot Court Competition, 2014 that is scheduled to be held from October 8th- October 10th, 2014.
Venue: Amity Law School Noida
- All recognized law schools, universities and institutions in India or abroad with minimum three year or higher duration of LL.B. courses shall be eligible to participate.
- Each participating team shall comprise of three members wherein two (2) members, shall be designated as Speakers and one (1) member as Researcher.
- No team shall contradict the composition mentioned above. No faculty member, coach, or a designated observer will be allowed to accompany the team.
- Participation must be confirmed through an email send to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 10, 2014.
- For Indian teams and for teams participating from SAARC Countries the registration fees shall be INR 3000/- through a demand draft in favor of ‘Amity University, Uttar Pradesh’ which must reach the Organizing Committee latest by September 15, 2014.
- All foreign teams (excluding teams from SAARC countries) shall be required to pay US $150 or 100€ as registration fee.
- The participating teams shall be required to send a demand draft for the registration fees along with the duly filled registration form.
Click here to download the registration form http://amityinternationalmoot2014.weebly.com/registration-form.html
Format for Submission of Memorandum
Each Team participating in the Competition must prepare a memorandum on behalf of the Prosecutor and on the behalf of the Defendant.
The Memorial must contain the following parts only:
- Cover Page;
- Table of Contents;
- Index of Authorities;
- Statement of Jurisdiction;
- Questions Presented;
- Statement of Facts;
- Summary of Pleadings; and
- Pleadings (including Conclusion/Prayer for Relief).
1. For Main Text: a) Font type: Times New Roman ,
b) Font size: 12
c) Line spacing: 1.5
d) Body of text: Justified
2. For Heading: a) Font type: Times New Roman
b) Font size: 14
3. For Cover Page: a) Font type: Times New Roman
b) Font size: 16
Each team must send its memoranda via e-mail to the O.C. at email@example.com latest by September 20, 2014, and 4 hard copies (on behalf of each side) of the same must reach the O.C. ‘on or before September 22, 2014’ (11:59 p.m. IST) at I-2 Block, Amity University Campus, Sector 125, NOIDA- 201303. In addition, teams must carry 5 hard copies to the venue, which shall be submitted at the registration desk.
Last date for intimation of registration through mail: September 10, 2014
Last date for submission of registration forms and demand draft: September 15, 2014
Last date for submission of moot memoranda (soft copy): September 20, 2014
Last date for submission of moot memoranda (hard copy): September 22, 2014
Click here for the Moot Problem
Click here for rules and procedure
Click here for important dates
For further information click here