Amity Kolkata’s inaugural moot on April 27, Registrations open
Amity University Kolkata is going to organise a state level moot court competition on 29th April, 2016. Amity University Kolkata aims at bringing out the hidden potential in the upcoming lawyers of the future. This is the inaugural version of the moot.
Rules of the Competition
- Last date of submission of soft copy of memorials is on 27.04.2016 by 2pm. The memorials should be sent to [email protected] along with a covering letter mentioning the name and designation of the participants and their institutional affiliation.
- Teams are to register within the above mentioned date.
- The registration fee is Rs. 100 per member and in case of a team comprising two members; the team fee is Rs. 300.
- Confirmation of participation of the members will be on the payment of fees on spot.
- The decision of the judges shall stand final and binding.
- The appropriate authority may make amendments regarding the rules if required.
- Participants are expected to follow court decorum at all times, failing which appropriate actions will be taken.
- The teams are to report at the Amity University, Kolkata campus on 9.30 am on 29th April,2016
- A total of four teams shall be eligible to move up to the final round.
- Each team is to bring and submit three copies of memorials for the petitioner and respondent.
- Each team shall be assigned an unique team code on the day of the event.
- In case of any query, the participants are to contact the student co-coordinator (student co-coordinator – Sugato Modak, 9635265410, [email protected])