Amity National ADR Tournament, 2017
21 Aug 2017 8:16 AM GMT
Amity Law School, Noida is pleased to announce for the first time Amity National ADR Tournament, 2017 which is being organized from 14th September 2017 to 16th September 2017.
About the Competition:
The National Competition shall be conducted by the ADR Society of Amity Law School, Noida.
It is a unique initiative aimed at providing a platform to students from across the nation to learn and hone their alternative dispute resolution skills. It is the one of the best avenues nationwide where students can experience a medley of dispute resolution activities simultaneously.
The main objective of this tournament is to bring out the latent talents of students, providing them with a learning experience and building their competitive essence. It seeks to inspire the students to explore the various aspects of dispute resolution, understand its intricacies and receive a more practical understanding of out of court settlements, which will in due course promote the various mechanisms of ADR.
The ADR Tournament is inclusive of four sub-events namely:
- The Med- Arb Competition- It is a hybrid of Mediation and Arbitration. Each team will consist of 2 participants. Neutral party is adopted for mediation and if failed the party must go for Arbitration.
- Negotiation competition – Each team will consist of 2 participants one will be the attorney and the other being the client, who will negotiate the differing party in the most adept manner.
- Client Counselling Competition- Each team shall consist of two members. The Competition simulates a law office consultation in which two law students, acting as lawyers are presented with a hypothetical dispute brought before them by a Client-actor.
- Arbitration Award Writing Competition– One member of each team will participate in this competition and deliver an award within the stipulated time.
- There shall be 30 teams participating in each sub-event namely: Med-Arb, Negotiation, Client Counselling Competition & Arbitration Award Writing Competition.
- The teams are accepted on the basis of first-cum-first-serve.
- Kindly mail us at email@example.com for provisional registration.
- For being eligible in this competition, every legal institute must take part in more than one sub-event.
- The registration fee is Rs.1500/- for each participant.
- The registration fee is inclusive of accommodation charges.
For Further details regarding registration,
Kindly log on to the website: http://amityadr.weebl y.com
Or call at:
- Manisha Chava: firstname.lastname@example.org, +91-704 234 6777
- Romsha Panwar: email@example.com, +91-882 660 8623