Amity Noida To Hold Int’l Conference On Good Governance & Human Rights In Developing Nations: Experiences And Challenges
Amity Law School, Noida, of Amity University will hold an international conference on law and justice on February 2-3. The theme of the conference is ‘Good Governance and Human Rights in Developing Nations: Experiences and Challenges’.
In light of the aforementioned issue, Amity Law School invites research papers from academicians, professionals and students from the legal and media fraternity, to articulate upon regulating the Indian media.
- Recognition of facets of transnational corruption as crime across the globe: Challenges
- International terrorism as crime across the globe
- Access to justice for poor: Right to free aid & services
- Right to clean & healthy environment and right to development
- Rights of women & children in the global scenario
- Rights of Tribals and their culture in globalized world.
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer-reviewed by a review committee. The certificate of presentation will be distributed to participants. The conference proceedings book will be available at the registration desk.
- The abstract must not exceed 300 words and should be accompanied by a cover page stating the sub-theme, the title of the paper, the name(s) of the author(s), institution, e-mail address, postal address, contact number and a short-bio.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 3 authors. All authors need to register separately and at least one author must attend the conference to present the paper.
- The paper must be accompanied by a cover letter mentioning the name(s) of the author(s), course, year of study (if applicable), name of the college/ university (if applicable), professional position (if applicable) with postal address, e-mail address and contact number, registration form and a scanned copy of the demand draft.
- The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing of 1.5. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with spacing of 1.0. One inch margins should be maintained on all four sides. Citations should be in accordance with the Bluebook, 19th edition.
- The maximum length of the paper shall not exceed 3,500 words. (Including footnotes/endnotes/annexure/reports etc.).
- All submissions are to be made in Microsoft Word 2007/2010 (.doc) format only.
- All submissions for the conference have to be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last date for abstract submission: October 25, 2017
- Date of intimation of accepted abstracts: October 27, 2017
- Last date for submission of scanned copy of DD along with the registration form: November 8, 2017
- Last date of receipt of DD and registration form: November 15, 2017
- Last date for paper submission: December 18, 2017
- Date of conference: February 2-3, 2018
- Academician/lawyers/mediapersons: Rs. 1500
- Research scholars/PG students: Rs. 1200
- UG students: Rs. 850
- Co-authorship: Rs. 2,100 or 2 and Rs. 3,200 for 3
The registration fees shall not include accommodation. Paid accommodation can be arranged on request.
In case of any queries, contact
Varuni Yadav (email@example.com),
Suhas K Hosamani (08373924233, 09113260298, firstname.lastname@example.org),
Sanchay Nema (9810981991, email@example.com),
Kajri Roy (08826653555, firstname.lastname@example.org).
The brochure for the event can be found here.