Assistant Commandant Vacancy At Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard invites application for the post of Assistant Commandant.
Name of the post: Assistant Commandant
Law: A degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. (Three years degree in law after graduation or Five years after 10+2 examination).
How to Apply?
- Applications will be accepted only 'Online' from 18 Nov 2018 to 30 Nov 2018 up to 1700 hrs for the above said posts. The important instructions for filling up of the online applications are as given below: -
- The name of the candidate, father/mother's name and date of birth should be same as mentioned in the Xth class passing certificate. Any mismatch in name & date of birth in the application, is liable for rejection.
- Indicate exact percentage of XIIth and Graduation marks up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Candidates to choose any one venue for PSB out of the options displayed.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate is compulsory. The date, time and venue of the test and other information will be informed through personal email ID/ CG Recruitment website.
- In case of SC/ST/OBC category applicants, either current or permanent address of online application/ E-Admit card should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC).
- In case of OBC non-creamy layer (NCL), the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced.
- To fill up "Online" application the candidates need to logon to the Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button. Read the instruction carefully and proceed for filling up application form as given below:- (i) Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Assistant Commandant02/2019 Batch.
Read the Notification Here