Assistant Director (Law) Vacancy At Election Commission Of India
Election commission of India invites application for Assistant Director (Law) in the Secretariat of the Election Commission of India on deputation basis.
Name of the post: Assistant Director (Law)
Pay: [Rs. 56,100-177,500]
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis; or
- Having 4 (four) years of regular service in Level 8 [Rs. 47,600-151,100] of the Pay Matrix [PB-2, 9300-34800 with G. P. Rs. 4800/- (pre-revised scale)]; or
- Having 8 (Eight) years of regular service in Level 7 [Rs. 44,900-142,400] of the Pay Matrix [PB-2, 9300-34800 with G. P. Rs. 4600/- (pre-revised scale)]; AND
- Possessing degree in Law from a recognized University or equivalent; and
- Having at least 03 (Three) years of experience in working Legal/Judicial Cell of any government department.
How to apply?
The applications in the enclosed proforma (Annexure-I) along with following documents may be forwarded to the Principal Secretary (Admn.), Election Commission of India, Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001 on or before 28.11.2018, strictly through proper channel. Applications received after the last date, not received through proper channel or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered.
For official notification click here