Assistant Law Officer Vacancy At Himachal Pradesh State Pollution Control Board
Applications are invited for filling up of following posts purely on Contractual basis from the eligible candidates.
Post: Assistant Law Officer- Two (2) (Category-Gen)
Minimum of the pay band 10300- 34800/- + GP (4200) on contract basis as per Govt. Rules
It is expected from the candidates to have knowledge of local dialect, manners and customs and suitability for working in the peculiar conditions in Himachal Pradesh. Basic computer skills for R-1 would be a desirable asset.
Age: Age limit for above posts shall be between 18 to 45 years
Selection Procedure: Selection for appointment to the posts in the case of Contract appointment will be made on the basis of written test/interview.
- The aforesaid engagement would be purely on contractual basis on year to year basis and may further be extended subject to yearly renewal which would be based upon the performance assessment/review of the candidate.
- The renewal of contract would depend on annual performance appraisal.
- The H. P. State Pollution Control Board reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the written test/ interview, if considered necessary, on the basis of qualification and experience as prescribed in the Advertisement by way of screening of applications.
- Those candidates, who do not fulfill the prescribed qualification as on the closing / last date of submission of application, need not apply. The date of exam/interview shall be intimated separately to all the eligible applicants.
- The decision of the Chairman H.P. State Pollution Control Board shall be final and binding in all the matters concerning this recruitment.
Method of applying:
- Application of HPPCB clearly indicating post code number, post applied for along with recent passport size photograph & complete set of copies of the certificate/ testimonials in respect of qualification, age and experience should be attached with the application.
- The applicant should also enclose self-addressed envelope with postage stamp worth Rs. 25/- for registered post.
- The application is to be addressed to the Member Secretary, H.P. State Pollution Control Board, “Him-Parivesh”, Phase-III, New Shimla-171009.
- The application proforma for applying to the above mentioned posts can be downloaded from here.
- For R-1 (post of ALO) candidate shall be required to submit experience certificate of concerned Advocates of Bar Association in addition to testimonials of qualifications.
Last date: The last date for the receipt of applications is 30.08.2017 up to 05:00 PM. The applications received after the last date without above mentioned prerequisites will not be considered.