Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) invites applications from young Indian Citizens with good academic record to join the organization as Assistant Legal Advisor.
No of Posts: 17
Age Limit: Max 30 years (OBC: 33years, SC/ST: 35 years)
Pay Scale: Rs 24,900 – Rs 50,500
- Candidate must have a graduate degree in Law (Professional) with minimum 60 per cent marks.
- Candidate is required to appear for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2015 conducted by Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University (RMLNLU) for the purpose of admission in post graduate programme LLM in the National Law Universities. Score from CLAT 2015 examination only is valid for the recruitment post for Legal Advisor post.
- Candidate should be a practicing advocate with 3 years of experience preferably.
How to Apply
Application is a two step Process which is as follows:
- Online Registration for CLAT-2015 examination for LLM which is going to be held on 10.05.2015.
- Application in the prescribed format available at ongcindia.com along with CLAT-2015 with registration number and admit number (Examination Roll No) .Click here to download the application form.
The Candidates should submit the complete application form in the office of Director General Manager (IE)-Recruitment, ONGC, Green Hills, Ground Floor, 'B' Wing, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun – 248003.
The name of the post should be super scribed on the top centre of the envelope i.e. “Application for Recruitment of Assistant Legal Advisor through CLAT 2015 examination, Advt . No 2/2015(R&P)”
Opening date for receiving application through post: April 16
Closing date for receipt application through post: May 15
For CLAT 2015 - LLM
Commencement of submission of online application forms: January 1
Last date to submit the online application form: March 31
Click here for Advertisement.
For more details click here.