Assistant Manager (Legal) Vacancy At Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL), a profit making Public Sector Enterprise (A Miniratna Company) under the Ministry of Mines, Government of India, requires bright, result oriented, experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise for its Corporate Office at Nagpur, Zonal Offices and projects situated all over in India.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager (Legal)
No. of Post: 1 – UR
Upper Age as on 25.05.2018: 40 Years
- Graduate in any discipline and Degree in Law with 60% marks or equivalent OR Five years Integrated LL.B with 60% marks or equivalent.
- 07 years’ post qualification experience of Drafting/Vetting / executing of legal documents, handling cases in various courts, Service Matter, Contract/arbitration proceedings / legal education, Employee Disciplinary matters, Industrial Dispute issues etc.
- Out of 07 years’ of experience minimum 02 year should be:
- In case of candidates with PSU experience: one grade below i.e in IDA pay-scale of Rs. 20,600-46,500/- (Pre-Revised) at E-2 Level
- In case of candidates working in CDA pattern of pay scale: one grade below in pay-scale of Rs. 15600-39100/- with grade pay of Rs.5400/- (as per 6th CPC).
- In case of a candidate with Banks or Private Sector drawing minimum annual CTC as indicated in the table at 2 of detailed advertisement.
- Date of Reckoning for Eligibility criteria 25.05.2018
- Commencement of Online Registration for submitting applications 16.07.2018
- Closing date for submitting applications through website 16.08.2018
How to apply?
- The candidates are required to apply through Online Recruitment Portal Only. The relevant link will be made available from 16.07.2018 (Monday) to 16.08.2018 (Thursday) under the head of “CAREER- Advertisement Notices & Results” on MECL website: mecl.co.in
For official notification click here