Associate General Counsel Vacancy At WhatsApp
WhatsApp is fast-growing communication company with over 1 billion active users globally, invites application for the post of Associate General Counsel for New Delhi, India.
Name of the post: Associate General Counsel
- Advise company in connection with regulatory and litigation matters.
- Manage a litigation portfolio, including litigation arising out of regulatory matters, intellectual property, privacy, integrity, telecommunications, and encryption.
- Advise company on compliance, privacy, and payments issues.
- Candidate must be able to represent WhatsApp externally to various audiences.
- Candidates must be flexible and willing to work on projects in other areas, including areas involving unfamiliar subject matters.
- Some travel may be required.
- B. and excellent academic credentials from a top law school, minimum 10 years PQE
- 12+ years of relevant experience, including prior in-house experience with Internet or technology companies and/or a law firm.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with in-house clients and business partners.
Ability to speak fluently in Hindi, Bengali, and/or other Indian languages.
To apply click hereFor more details click here