Associate Professor Vacancies at the NLIU, Bhopal
National Law Institute University, Bhopal has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Associate Professor.
No of Post
- Associate Professor in Intellectual Property Rights: 01
- Associate Professor in International Trade & Transport Law/ Law Relating to Banking & Insurance:01
- Associate Professor in Gender Law and Justice: 01
- Associate Professor in Constitutional Law & Administrative Law:01
- Associate Professor in Private International Law:01
- Associate Professor in Cyber Crime:01
Pay Scale: Rs 37,400-67,000 + AGPRs 9,000/-
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology - mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in the UGC Regulation.
- Scholarship / Fellowship received.
- Experience of attending international conference / seminar / workshops.
- Involvement in the corporate life of the institution.
How to Apply
Duly filled in application form along with a Demand Draft of Rs.100/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST Candidates), non-refundable, drawn in favour of the Director, NLIU; Bhopal must reach to the office of the Registrar at the National Law Institute University, Kerwa Dam Road,Bhopal-462044.
Last date for Submission of Application: 5-02-2016
Click here for official notification.
Click here to download the application format.