Associate Professor Vacancy at South Asian University
The South Asian University (SAU) invites applications for faculty members who are outstanding scholars, and whose research and teaching interests will expand or complement the existing academic programs of the university. Citizens of the eight SAARC Member States as well as any other country outside SAARC are encouraged to apply for these positions.
Name of Position: Associate Professor
No of Position: 01
Pay Scale: Annual basic salary US$ 20,000 to 30,000
- An Associate Professor should be an established independent researcher with immaculate academic credentials.
- Ph.D. degree from a recognized University/Institution; and Master’s Degree in relevant subject area with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade (for Social Science and Humanities). Post-doctoral research/teaching experience of at least 6 years (excluding the period spent for obtaining the research degree)
- High quality research publications in journals of repute.
- Experience in guiding doctoral research and a productive research group.
How to Apply
- The application form is a MS word document that may be filled on computer and printed out for signing and submission. A fee of US$ 20 or Indian Rs.1200/- for each application, is payable in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favor of “South Asian University”, New Delhi.
- Applications, along with all the requisite documents as mentioned in the application form, along with bank draft /details of remittance of prescribed fee of Indian Rs. 1200/-, addressed to President, South Asian University, Akbar Bhawan Campus, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi - 110021, (India), with the post applied for clearly superscribed on the envelope may be sent by Registered-Post/ Speed-Post / Courier service or submitted by hand.
- Candidates, who wish to apply for more than one position, should fill up and send a separate application form for each position.
Last Date for Submission of Application: June 15, 2015.
Click here to download the application form (in pdf):
Click here to download the form (in word ):
Click here for official advertisement.