Associate Professor Vacancy at the National University for Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS)
The National University for Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) has invited applications from eligible candidates possessing the prescribed qualifications for appointment to the post of Associate Professor in Law in the University.
Name of the Post: Associate Professor in Law
No of Post: 03
Age Limit: Not more than 45 years as on the date of application, but relaxable in the case of persons who are already in service.
Pay Scale: As per UGC Regulations.
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master’s Degree in Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications and books and/ or research/policy papers.
- Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching, learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in the UGC Regulations.
How to apply
The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the University website, www.nuals.ac.in
Duly filled in application (8 sets) together with registration fees along with enclosures to prove age, community, qualifications, experience etc., should reach the Registrar, The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, NUALS Campus, H.M.T. Colony P.O., Kalamassery, Kochi – 683 503 on or before 28/02/2015.
Click here to download application forms and official notification