Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017-2018
Bombay High Court is inviting applications for filling up the posts of Judge,Family court from eligible applicants. Applications in the prescribed form are invited online from eligible candidates for filling up 14 posts (likely to vary) of Judge.
Post: Judge, Family Court
Number of Posts: 14 vacancies
Pay Scale: Rs. 51550-1230-58930-1380-63070+dearness allowance and other allowances
Minimum Age: 35 Years
- Have for at least seven years held a Judicial Office in India or the Office of a Member of a Tribunal or any post under the Union or a State requiring special knowledge of law; OR
- have for at least seven years been an Advocate of a High Court or of two or more such Courts in succession; OR
- is a post Graduate in Law with specialization in personal Law; OR
- have a post Graduate degree in social science such as Master of Social Welfare, Sociology, Psychology/Philosophy with a degree in Law; AND
- have at least seven years' experience in field work / research or of teaching in a Government Department or in a College/University or a comparable academic institute, with special reference to problem of women and children; OR
- have seven years experience in the examinationand / or application of Central / State Laws relating to marriage, divorce, maintenance, guardianship, adoption and other family dispute.
- 1,000/ for General Category candidates and Rs.500 /- for Backward Class candidates should be paid in the form of demand draft.
- DD must be payable at at Bombay in favour of “Assistant Registrar , for Registrar General, H.C.A.S., Bombay
Important Date: Submission of Application by 5th January 2018 till 5.30 pm.
For Official Notification and More information click here